Best TV series of all time


 Dirilis Ertugrul

In my opinion, the best TV series of all time is Dirilis Ertugrul. This series made records around the world. It gave a new soul to the entertainment industry and won the hearts of many people. The story of Dirilis Ertugrul revolves around the 13th century brave warrior of the Kayi tribe named Ertugrul. 


Ertugrul is the bravest, and the kindest warrior that I have ever seen in my life. The story totally won my heart because it showed me the true beauty of family life. It inculcated the message that with hope, and hard work you can even conquer impossible challenges. This series taught me the lesson of working hard and fulfilling my dreams. As I binge-watched this series I developed a special bond with each character especially Ertugrul, and I believe that if you also watched this series then you would also have developed a special bond with it. It showed me the beauty of true love. The love story of Ertugrul and Halime touched my heart. I cried when they cried and laughed when they laughed.

This series gave me a rollercoaster ride of feelings. There were times when I laughed like a child, and sometimes I cried like a baby. Whenever an alp (soldier) embraced martyrdom I literally felt the pain of their loved ones and families. I considered them a part of my own family. I learned a lot from their struggles, and now they are my idols. All the actors that played negative and positive roles did justice with their characters. 


My other favorite character in this series was Ibn-i- Arabi. Whenever he came on the screen I could literally feel the positive vibes touching my soul. His presence made this series more beautiful. Whenever he talked I could literally feel the mysticism present deep in my soul. His beautiful prayers, stories, and lessons made my day.  I even felt the tears dropping from my eyes when he showed everyone the right path. I would totally love to have a spiritual teacher like him.


In the end, I would like to say that I absolutely love this series, and I would also recommend you to watch this series. You would also love it, and become a super fan like me. So if you guys enjoyed reading my blog then do give it a like and subscribe.

And always remember to smile. 😊


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Country- Turkey

My inspiration BTS