My Favourite Country- Turkey

 Turkey country of my dreams

 My most favorite country is Turkey. Since childhood, I have loved this country. I absolutely love its geographical location, culture, language, and natural beauty. Turkey is my dream destination, and I would absolutely love to settle there one day. It is one of the top tourist countries in the world. Millions of tourists visit Turkey every year and have the best time of their life.


I am totally in love with Turkish food, and delights. The salty goodness with a touch of sweetness is totally delicious. My favorite Turkish dish is doner, I totally love it. I absolutely recommend it to you. Turkish cuisine, in my opinion, is the best cuisine in the world. And let me tell you that you should most probably try Baklava. If you even taste it once, you will fell in love with it. 


I personally love Turkey that's why I learned Turkish reading, writing, and speaking. I can speak Turkish perfectly and let me tell you that I learned it by myself within only four to five months. I can even do poetry in Turkish and very soon I am going to share it with you guys.


Secondly, I love Turkey because there is absolute freedom of religion and clothing. You don't get judged because of your religion or the way you dress. You can freely follow your beliefs, and dress the way you like. You can stay confident, and live your life.


Turkey is a historic country. It is full of rich history, and architecture. Istanbul was the capital of the Ottoman empire from 1453 till 1923. It is full of Ottoman-style palaces, mosques, and hammams. It has a rich culture filled with historic beauty. Millions of people visit Topkapi palace, and Sultan Ahmet Mosque every year.


Turkey is famous for its natural beauty too. It has the most beautiful beaches, mountains, and deserts. I personally love beaches like I would love to sit and watch the beauty of the Bosphorous every single day. It is a country that has places like heaven on Earth. You must have heard of Bodrum, Antalya, and many beautiful places like Cappadocia, etc. I would love to visit them all one day.


Anyone can fell in love with this beautiful country like me because Turkish people are very friendly. Turkey is basically the country of my dreams. It basically has all the features that I love so yeah I would recommend you to study Turkish history and know more about this magical country. So if you enjoyed reading my blog then do give it a like, and subscribe.

And always remember to smile. 😊








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best TV series of all time

My inspiration BTS