How did I cope with anxiety?- Tips and ways that can help you

 Victim of anxiety

Nowadays most of us are suffering from anxiety, but we don't usually share it with others. We suffer on our own and drown in an ocean of loneliness, and sadness. Anxiety is the worst part of everyone's life but in this world, no one can escape from it. I was a teen who also suffered from anxiety, and believe me, it was the worst time of my life.


Anxiety affected my mental health to a huge extent. I always felt sad, lonely, and helpless. I always felt empty, and sometimes I wasn't even able to sleep at night because of stress. I was always worried about every single situation. As a teen, I forgot all the fruitful moments of life. I lost interest nothing made me happy, and I didn't want to communicate with others. I totally isolated myself and dived deep into this cave of darkness.


Let me tell you that whatever happens in our life it is predestined. We cannot change it but yes we can learn to cope with it. Every human suffers from traumas, financial weakness, and the loss of a dear one. But we should not let these situations affect our life totally, and make our colorful life black and white. We should not let our anxiety take control of our mental, and physical health but instead we should stay strong, and hope for the best. If you ever suffer from anxiety remember to write down your feelings or share them with someone you trust. Believe me, it will help you a lot. 


If my blog proved helpful to you then do give it a like, and subscribe.

And always remember to smile. 😊





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Country- Turkey

Best TV series of all time

My inspiration BTS